A cardiac problem refers to any condition that affects the heart. There are many types of heart problems like blood vessel disease (coronary artery disease), heart defects you are born with, heart rhythm problems (arrhythmias), heart infection, heart valve disease, and disease of the heart muscle.
Thankfully, some of these are preventable with healthy lifestyle choices, and even if your condition goes out of hand, here is the best cardiac treatment hospital in Bangalore to offer you world-class treatment.
These are 24*7 facilities well-equipped with ultra-modern tools, machinery, and a number of renowned cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, anesthesiologists, and electrophysiologists providing comprehensive round-the-clock heart care services. The healthcare facilities in Bangalore are fully equipped with advanced technologies and innovations with an assurance to give a 100 percent success rate with all medical treatments, and so is cardiac care.
Once the surgery is done, it is crucial to monitor patients in intensive care. Though these procedures are safe, due to ever-evolving technologies, complications may sometimes occur. These hospitals have cardiac rehabilitation facilities to offer comprehensive post-operative care to cardiac patients.
Best Cardiac treatment in Bangalore
Cardiology is a highly complex field of medicine that requires years of relentless training, constantly evolving knowledge, instilled expertise, and a lot more for carrying out a perfect cardiac care procedure. Cardiac surgeons are the only medical professionals who have gained the required skill-set through their education and experience. No doubt, these are the most challenging and arduous medical procedures; however, the job is a rewarding one.
Heart problems are one of the primary causes of deaths recorded globally. Saving someone’s life by conducting cardiac surgery gives tremendous satisfaction and a feeling of victory. You must have heard the word cardio-thoracic surgeons; this is also used for the same professionals because it is usually found that the surgeons who perform heart surgeries are also involved in performing surgeries on organs in the thoracic part of the body such as the lungs, thus bringing about the name.
Heart care services at cardiac hospitals
These cardiac treatment hospitals offer several services such as:
- Awake heart surgeries (on or off-pump heart surgeries)
- Valve surgeries
- Endoscopic valve repair and replacement
- MAZE Procedures for AF
- Non-Sternotomy Valve Repair and replacement
- Surgery for cardiac arrest
- Left ventricular assist devices
- Left ventricular restoration surgery
- Various vascular and thoracic surgeries
- Coronary angiography, angioplasty, and stenting
- PermanentpPacemaker (single and double chamber)
- EP study (diagnostic) and ablation
- Aortic cardiac aneurysm surgery
- Keyhole bypass surgery
Apart from these, there are many more cardiac procedures and check-up services that you can get done here in one of the most renowned healthcare units of the cardiac hospital.
How to find the best cardiac hospital?
Choosing a hospital for heart care is not a cakewalk. After all, you need to find a heart care program that combines patient-centered care and great technology. Isn’t it? So here are some valuable tips on choosing a heart care facility for yourself or your loved one.
- Take recommendations. You can ask your general physician or insurer about Bangalore’s best cardiac treatment hospital.
- Look for a hospital that is renowned for specifically cardiac procedures. It would be better if you choose the one that has performed many similar medical procedures that you are looking for.
- Check the industry rating. Like every other service provider, hospitals do have their ratings. So don’t forget to check them out.
- Check out the patient’s reviews and ask for patient satisfaction scores.
- Make sure the one you choose has a comprehensive team dedicated to cardiac care.